Hey, it’s the naii.io voiceover blog!
- 194 days ago: Why B&H’s Customer Story Ad Is a Joke
- 229 days ago: who cares whether you use A.I. in voiceover
Join the discussion on Reddit
Or, leave a comment on what some voices in the industry say:
JMC’s take on the A.I. Voiceover Hype(and his respective blog article) 1
London voiceover Brad Shaw’s take on A.I. in Voiceover
VO fellow Nate Begle’s take on A.I. not replacing humans in VO
- 230 days ago: The Voiceover Illusion of Perfect
- 232 days ago: The Voiceover Fallacy of Leaning Back
About the author
I’m a multilingual nomadic voice actor and ad-writer, German native, English-trained, and residing voiceover artist at
c/o ARTtraktiv GmbH - Frank-Zappa-Str. 11 - 12681 Berlin, Germany.
If you’re in need of my services, please fill out my contact form, to ensure a successful outcome based on my creative process.
In the 4-step form, I’m going to ask for:
- 🇺🇸🇩🇪 language: German or English
- 👩❤️👨 voice gender and age
- 👨💼 additional services (if needed): copywriting, translation, ready-for-audience (edited + finished) voiceover delivery
Additional details + Script
- 🐥 project name
- 📜 project description
- 📝 script
- 🔢 script length (words)
- 📢 broadcast audience size
- 🌏 usage of recording
- 🚚 turnaround time
- Money matters
- 💰 budget
I can help you build trust, create an audience, and establish your brand if you
fill out my contact form.
© 2007-2023 naii.io - German-English Narrative Voice Actor, Sprecher Alexander Kluge
J. Michael Collins: Is It All Just Hype? Why AI Voiceover Might Just Be a Nothingburger After All ↩︎